Malcolm and Craig will be running beginner beekeeper courses for the 5th year in NE Edmonton.
The course will be given on 5 different occasions:
January 26th, March 2nd, March 23rd, April 13th, and May 4th.
Topics covered include:
- Urban beekeeping regulations
- Location choices and Equipment
- Installing bees and queens
- What to check inside of a hive
- Swarm prevention/creating extra queens
- Basic Bee Biology
- Mentoring opportunities
- Wintering and Treatments
For registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org